Tons of new scents are just in! Here are descriptions of all of our scents so you know what you are selecting. In parenthesis, EO means pure essential oils are used to create the scent and FO means fragrance oils are used.
* Balance: A clean and therapeutic combination of florals and mint to create balance and harmony (FO)
* Blue Hawaiian: Like the tropical drink, an eccentric combination of sweet pineapple, tangy orange, fresh peach, delicious cherry, and a hint of creamy coconut (FO)
* Bergamot: Beautiful citrus notes (FO)
* Caribbean Island: Escape to the Caribbean with the scent of sweet fruit nectars (FO)
* Clean Cotton: Fresh, clean, and crisp (FO)
* Coconut: Just like the fruit, sweet and tropical (FO)
* Coconut-Lime-Verbena: A perfect combination of sweet coconut, juicy lime, and fresh verbena flowers (FO)
* Cool Water Type for Men: A citrus top note enhanced by a hint of green, with a heart of flowers on a background of amber, musk, moss, sandalwood, and cedar (FO)
* Cranberry: Fresh cranberries sweetened with apples and sugar (FO)
* Cucumber Melon: Light and fresh ~ cucumbers with sweet melon (FO)
* Eucalyptus Spearmint: Known to relieve stress, eucalyptus is combined with minty spearmint (FO & EO)
* Flirty Love Potion: Sweet peach and cherry with floral and citrus notes leaves a sweet impression (FO)
* Gardenia: Pleasantly sweet, floral notes (FO)
* Hazelnut: Woody and nutty, makes me thirsty for gourmet coffee (FO)
* Indian Sandalwood: Woody scent promotes calming and stress reduction (FO)
* Juicy Orange: Sweet, fresh, citrus promotes happiness and is known to reduce stress (EO)
* Juicy Orange-Rosemary: Sweet orange with a touch of strong camphor smells crisp and clean while calming and uplifting (EO)
* Juniper Breeze: Super sweet juniper berries (FO)
* Lavender: Provides balance and stress reduction, pure lavender smells fresh and clean (EO)
* Lilac: Sweet floral like the wonderful smelling spring flowers (FO)
* Lily of the Valley: Fresh lilies smell sweet and mesmerizing (FO)
* Pomegranate: Juicy pomegranate smells super fruity (FO)
* Raspberry Vanilla: Black raspberries with sweet vanilla (FO)
* Relaxing Lavender-Chamomile: Lavender and chamomile are known to calm and relax while smelling fresh and clean (FO)
* Rose-Geranium: Light, sweet rosy smell promotes an uplift in mood (FO & EO)
* Secret Garden: Like walking through a lavish flower garden (FO)
* Fresh Strawberry: Juicy, sweet strawberries (FO)
* Wild Cherry: Bright, super sweet maraschinos (FO)
I hope these descriptions help you choose your favorite scents!
I'm so excited...new scents are just in and are being added asap. Coconut Lime Verbena smells soooo good... although the name seems a bit awkward to me! Fresh Strawberry makes me hungry for the real thing. I'm adding these scents to the Organic Lotion and Cream right away.
Ever heard of lotion bars? Mine are super moisturizing, made with Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, and Beeswax to make a solid bar of lotion that you can easily glide onto skin. It's perfect just after shaving to add moisture and lock it in where it's needed most. Because they are made with so many good oils and butters, they make your skin shiny smooth -- perfect for wearing shorts. The best part is they are all natural. There are no parabens or chemicals to worry about and you can know exactly what you are putting on your skin. Check them out!
Sorry for the delay in blogging but I have been busy, busy making candles! Everyone is asking so here they are...my latest creations. Please see the new candle page on the website for a list of all of the candles I currently have available. I am so excited to share these with you. I love making candles and have been doing it for many, many years. It always reminds me of my mom as she taught me how to make candles. Using only the highest quality of wax and additives, the candles for sale here are not the typical "box store" kind. They are made individually and with care (not mass produced in another country). So I hope you enjoy and I will work hard to bring you more awesome creations soon! Thanks for stopping by.
(Left) This is the first candle I ever made with my mom (Jan) about twenty years ago. It lives in my workshop among my many photos of mom, grandma, and grandpa. (There's a few picts of my dad, husband, and daughter, too :)
Michele Baumgartner is passionate about natural, healthy, handmade personal care products. Ditch the chemicals and stay healthy. Constantly researching ingredients and avoiding harmful preservatives, dyes, and chemicals. If she won't put it on her daughter, she certainly won't sell it to you.